Your refrigerator warranty expired?
If you used your Mastercard to purchase your item, Extended Warranty from Mastercard may extend the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
How It Works
- You must pay for the item using your eligible Mastercard.
- Purchase an item that comes with an original manufacturer's (or U.S. store brand) warranty.
- Coverage may be provided for the repair or replacement cost of the item and will not exceed the actual amount charged on the eligible Mastercard.
- Please file your claim as soon as you identify the item is defective.
- You will need to provide your original itemized store receipts, card statement record of purchase and the original manufacturer warranty.
- You will need the following information to file your claim:
- Details about the item purchased
- Details about the original manufacturer's warranty
- Details about the item's defect or failure
- For cards issued by an issuer in Brazil – Due to new insurance regulations, an Insurance Ticket is required as part of your claim if your item was purchased on or after 10/25/2014. To obtain the Insurance Ticket (Bilhete de seguros) for your items(s), please click here: www.aig.com/mastercard
toll-free 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372)
Good to Know
- Please do not dispose of your item, we may ask you to return the item to Mastercard.
- Once we receive all the documents required, we will review your claim.
- You can check the status of your claim at any time by logging onto: www.mycardbenefits.com
- Shipping and Handling costs incurred are not covered under the program.
- Once your claim is approved, we will communicate the reimbursement amount based on the terms and conditions of the program for your particular Mastercard.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the program for your particular card product for exclusions.
- For cards issued by an issuer in Brazil- Due to new insurance regulations, an Insurance Ticket is required as part of your claim if your item(s) was purchased on or after 10/25/2014. To obtain the insurance ticket (Bilhete de seguros) for your item(s), please click here: www.aig.com/mastercard
Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions and exclusions of the Policies applicable to your Card, as specified by the underwriter, and is subject to change with notice. This site does not supplement or replace the Policy and/or Program Terms.
Submission of a claim does not guarantee coverage or coverage availability.