The rug I purchased is too small for the area I wish to cover. I attempted to return it but, it is beyond the store's return policy of 20 days.
If you become dissatisfied with a product you purchase using your eligible Mastercard within 60 days of purchase, and the store will not accept a return, you may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250.
How It Works
- You must pay for the item using your eligible Mastercard.
- The item must be purchased from a store that provides a return or exchange policy of at least 10 days.
- The item must be returned undamaged, in good working condition and in its original and complete packaging.
- You will need to provide your original itemized store receipts and credit card statement showing the record of purchase.
toll-free 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372)
Good to Know
- Once we receive all the documents required, we will review your claim.
- You can check the status of your claim at any time by logging onto: www.mycardbenefits.com
- Once your claim is approved, we will communicate the reimbursement amount based on the terms and conditions of the program for your particular Mastercard.
- Please refer to the terms and conditions of the program for your particular card product for exclusions.
Coverage is determined by the terms, conditions and exclusions of the Policies applicable to your Card, as specified by the underwriter, and is subject to change with notice. This site does not supplement or replace the Policy and/or Program Terms.
Submission of a claim does not guarantee coverage or coverage availability.